LINC Home Study Program Forum Homepage LINC Home Study Forum LINC Home Study Program Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public Forum > Immigration & Settlement > Settling in Canada
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The advantages and disadvantage of cell phones

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HALABD100479 View Drop Down
Laleh Khajavi.
Laleh Khajavi.

Direct Link To This Post Topic: The advantages and disadvantage of cell phones
    Posted: Mar/21/2012 at 1:33pm

Cell phones have a great influence in our lives and they are very convenient to keep with us. Cell phones are a faster and more effective way to transfer information. It is a resource that gives its user's great advantages.

Nowadays I see it is a necessity of life. Nothing more than a cell phone comes to great help in an emergency. Parents can be a little less worried about their kids by being in constant touch via cell phones. I think the more you talk, the more you know how to talk and the better your communication skills become.

I completely agree with people who say, if something is fantastic and great to use, it surely has its own problems as well. I think some kids waste most of their times texting their friends and they don't realize that they can use this time reading good books or talking with their parents or going to the gym to exercise!

We should be very careful when using the cell phone. I think we should talk with our children about the advantages and disadvantages of cell phones.LOL

Edited by HALABD100479 - Mar/21/2012 at 1:43pm
  Share Topic