Super Healthy Cookies
Author: Farid N.
Instructor: Michelle Caskey
Photo Credit: iuliian / 123 RF Stock Photo
Article ID: 2485 [Recipes- Spring 2022]
- 200 ml Milk (soy)
- 3 or 4 cup large flake oats
- Two bananas, mashed
- 1 cup of nuts include: Almond, walnut or pecan, cashew
- 1/2 cup raisin and dry cranberry
- ½ flaxseed, sesame, chia seed
- ½ cup sunflower seeds and pumpkin seed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A little vanilla
If you want this cookie be sweeter, you can add 2 tablespoon of stevia powder (natural sweetener) or some pieces of dry date to it.
First, add milk to oats and then, add the mashed banana, and raisins, cranberries, nuts and seeds to a bowl.
- Next, add 1 teaspoon of baking powder and a little vanilla and mix well.
- After that, put the mixture aside for 20 min and preheat the oven to 350 F degree. Press the cookie mixture into a prepared pan and bake for 30 min.
- Finally, slice cookie into diamond shapes in pan. Enjoy your cookie!
- Important Note: this cookie is suitable for vegan and vegetarian.