Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The Centre for Education & Training (TCET) collects and uses Personal Information for the purposes of:
- providing you with the service(s) you have requested
- providing project/program funders with the information they require
- generating and sharing aggregate reports for planning and evaluation
- adhering to contractual obligations
- supporting promotional activities such as annual reports and success stories on our website or other marketing activities
TCET will only collect and use Personal Information for the above listed purposes. TCET may share statistical information with existing and potential program partners and funders for planning and evaluation purposes. TCET will not share your individual Personal Information with any 3rd parties without your consent.
The information you provide will be stored in a secure manner and will be retained as necessary to operate the program and abide by program or contractual guidelines or evaluation criteria. All Personal Information will be destroyed after that obligation is no longer required.
In order to participate in the LINC Home Study program that TCET offers, it is mandatory to provide your contact information. You will be contacted via the phone number[s], email or address provided.